'Sup, Mall, it's time for another random effects day! This one is a little different from usual, though.... Throughout the building, there's a scattering of broken glass shards. Nothing big, not really a threat if you watch your step. Just a minor (though potentially painful) nuisance. But looking into any reflective surface today will give you a big surprise- you'll suddenly be someone you weren't just before. Or maybe it won't be a surprise, because as far as you know, you've always been that way! In addition, friends have become enemies, enemies have become lovers, lovers have become strangers, and strangers have become family. So, what happens when you run into each other?
Any character affected by this event will now be from a different SMT 'verse (AU or OU) entirely, and their CR might get scrambled up, too. They may or may not be aware of the change. It can last anywhere from a few minutes to a few days! Feel free to roll with random.org, pick another specific canon, or switch up the CR differences!
(1) Personal mirrors: You are now a teenager with a fake gun or a pair of "stylish" glasses. Midnight holds special meaning. Alternatively, you collect weird playing cards.
(2) Liquid surface: You're more used to kimono and hakama than shirts and jeans. How are you enjoying "modern" life in the Mall?
(3) Electronics monitor: You are now a human (appearance-wise, at least) with a computer on your arm or a special gadget in hand. Either you're from a distant future, or you've been caught up in the longest week of your life. Regardless, you've got your own little team of cute, cuddly, bloodthirsty bodyguards!
(4) Windows: The world ended ages ago. In a way. You're one of the survivors, though it's unlikely you made it through unchanged... or maybe this is just everyday life for you, since it's technically your parents who survived and learned to cope.
(5) Broken glass: You are now a Shadow, or some kind of monster or deity with a legend behind it. Maybe you're Zeus, Titania, a generic angel, or a new demon with your own story.